Cogent Compliance Systems provides a range of audit and compliance support to our clients. We normally undertake audit and compliance work in conjunction with business improvement services to ensure that the client has the culture, systems and behaviour in place to ensure systemic organisational improvement. Cogent is able to provide a range of specific services if necessary.
Our range of services include:
- OHS AS 4801 and ISO 18001
- Quality ISO 9001
- Security ISO 28000
- Legislative requirements
- ISPS Code
- Defence DISP and related standards
- APS PSM requirements
Cogent also specialise in audit services that do not have specific Australian or international standards but may be required under legislation or enterprise management systems. This can include, for example:
- Deed or contractual audits
- Partnership or Heads of Agreement Intent
- Joint Venture Agreements
A number of our clients require auditing and testing of internal policies and procedures and we are able to review, plan and develop suitable audit protocols to facilitate effective service reviews.
Some recent projects undertake by our team include:
- Enterprise wide review of a Departmental OHS Management System, in accordance with both their internal OHS audit protocol as well as AS4801
- Provide teams to assist in the program development, training impacts and the development of a compliance framework to ensure effective management and monitoring of new legislative requirements regarding security and community protection
- Assist a major infrastructure company to develop risk and compliance procedures and systems. After implementing a range of risk and security procedures we were able to audit a range of counter terrorism management and security plans and arrangements. This included conducting desktop and practical exercises to test staff and emergency services
Selected clients include:
- Department of Defence
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigeous Affairs
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government
- Multiplex Australia
Click on the links below for information about specific services.