Some Business Management projects undertaken by our team include:
- Architectural design of the Fuel Watch ICT system for the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission, development of the full suite of Request for Tender documentation and the selection of the preferred tenderer prior to it being curtailed by the Australian Parliament.
- A comprehensive review of the ACT Government’s management and budgetary arrangements in The Canberra Hospital’s delivery of all health services and maintenance of its infrastructure
- Outsourcing of the Department of Defence Explosive Ordnance warehousing, maintenance and delivery system involving a $1.2billion stockholding Australia-wide.
- Overall strategic review of risk in programs and operations of an indigenous affairs agency.
- The delivery of a fully Cogent managed service delivery team of 25 staff to process and research medal applications and ancillary services for the Department of Defence over 2.5 years.
- Security risk reviews of Australian maritime, aviation and offshore oil and gas facilities for a Federal department responsible for infrastructure security.
- Coordination of whole-of-government planning for improvement crisis management arrangements for national events.