Cogent is at the forefront of providing contemporary advice to its clients across a broad spectrum of strategic; operational; clinical and business matters relating to the delivery of health care services.
Our team of professional staff draw together many years of experience as practicing senior managers and specialist clinicians in a range of health systems, or as experienced consultants working extensively in the health portfolio. Their experience in practical, cost-effective and deliverable solutions to health industry provides a potent advantage to those seeking assistance in resolving ongoing or one-off problems.
Cogent’s health portfolio team has the skills and experience to offer our clients advanced levels of capability to meet their business needs. Depending upon these needs, our consultants will deliver solutions that address strategic, managerial and/or operational levels of the organisation. This approach provides optimal outcomes that are matched to client requirements.
Some recent projects undertaken by our team are:
- Develop a costing model and performance indicators for a national provider of health services throughout Australia
- Outsource the provision of all corporate and support services across numerous hospitals over many years
- Reviewing the planning and operation of health service delivery for a major networked health service
- Reviewing the operation and management of several small private hospitals
- Analysing the business practices and operational requirements of a large teaching hospital
Selected clients include:
- ACT Health
- Department of Defence – Joint Health Command
- All major hospitals in Adelaide
- Greater Western Area Health Service
- Department of Health and Ageing
Click on the links below for information about specific services.