Cogent Quality Statement
Cogent Business Solutions Pty Ltd (Cogent) is a provider of personnel security vetting services, high quality consulting services and third party cleaning audit services and their associated business administration. Cogent is committed to exceeding client expectations based on the following principles:
- Client focus: Cogent is committed to understanding our current and future clients’ needs, meeting their requirements and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Leadership: Cogent’s Senior Management are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives and client outcomes.
- Engagement of people: We recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their committed involvement enables their full abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Process approach: We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our business.
- Evidence-based decision making: We are committed to making decisions relating to our management systems based on analysis of relevant data and information.
We believe that a critical factor to achieve this is by implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The QMS aims to:
- meet the requirements of relevant interested parties and our social, charitable, regulatory, and legislative responsibilities;
- provide the necessary resources and ensure that responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated appropriately;
- establish business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process;
- ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard;
- seek structured feedback from clients and carry out actions in accordance with stated methods and client requirements; and
- assess opportunities for continual improvement.
Cogent has implemented an Internal Audit Program to ensure that the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS is maintained.